· No dogs
· No alcoholic drinks
· Smoking is only allowed on outside barn area and cigarette butts need to be disposed of in the approved container on the porch. DO NOT put your cigarette butts in the driveway or garbage cans
· NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 ALLOWED ON BARN PREMISES WITHOUT IMMEDIATE ADULT SUPERVISION
· No running, yelling or boisterous play in the barn area, especially when horses are present
· ALL MINORS MUST WEAR AN APPROVED SAFETY HELMET WHILE MOUNTED
· All motor vehicles must be parked only in designated parking area. DO NOT PARK IN THE BARN!
· BOARDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEHAVIOR AND SAFETY OF THEIR GUESTS. All Guests who will be riding must sign a Liability Waiver prior to mounting. Guests are not allowed on the premises without being accompanied by a Boarder
· YOUR HORSE’S BEHAVIOR IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. If you cannot control your horse during your visits or Management deems your horse unsafe for Staff to handle, you will be asked to put your horse under the care of a trainer (at your own expense) or to relocate your horse to another facility
· NO BORROWING OF ANYONE ELSE’S EQUIPMENT. We will not be responsible for or mediate disputes regarding misplaced/stolen/broken equipment
· DO NOT FEED, RIDE, HANDLE OR MEDICATE ANOTHER BOARDER’S HORSE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THAT HORSE’S OWNER PROVIDED TO MANAGEMENT. DISREGARD OF THIS RULE IS GROUNDS FOR EVICTION. Co-op Boarders and barn Staff are only exempt from this rule during their scheduled work times
· If you muck your horse’s stall, empty the wheelbarrow in the designated area and put both wheelbarrow and rake away
· Any equipment left in the common areas will be put in the lost and found box.
· CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR HORSE if (s)he soils any of the common areas
· DO NOT LEAVE HORSES UNATTENDED IN WASH RACK, CROSS-TIES, AISLE WAY OR ROUND PEN
· Only one saddle per boarded horse and one equipment box per Boarder will be allowed in the tack room
· No loose horses in barn
· All horses should have their halter and lead rope hanging on their stalls for quick access during emergencies
· Shoes must be worn at all times while on barn premises. Close-toed shoes or boots are required if you are handling or riding a horse
· Boarders are not allowed access to the shavings – horses will be provided with shavings at Management’s discretion. If you feel your horse’s stall needs additional shavings, please address this to Management
· PLEASE NOTIFY MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY OF ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES involving either humans or horses. Any unreported incidents will be the responsibility of the Boarder
· Permission from Management is required for any non-boarded horses to be present on the barn premises
No putting up or taking down any fans, sprayers, hay and/or feed buckets without management consent
· If you are going to be at the barn past 9:00 PM, please notify Management
Be courteous and respectful of all other Boarders and their Guests.
We want this to be a pleasant experience for everyone.